Monday, October 26, 2009

Ballgown in blue (Sascha's)

Everytime I wear one of Sascha's gowns by the talented and bubbly Sascha Frangilli, I will invariably be overcome by a sense of nostalgia, for her designs were some of the first I bought for formal functions, and being quite new then, they were also some of the most affordable and breathtaking, and of course it brings back sweet memories of my romantic evenings with my dearest Erwin...(sigh)* lol*


Ballgown: Madelon (dark blue) from Sascha's (gloves not included)
Gloves: Elegant Basic Long Dress Gloves from Nicky Ree
Hair: Beyonce (gold and dark brown set) from R's Hair Style
Jewellery: Radiance from Alyssa Bijoux (a gift from my beloved Erwin)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!