Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Utopia...

Saby Clary's Utopia brand has been revolutionizing the way a 'normal' gown should look (to me at least), what with her sexy silhouettes, peekaboo cleavages and belly with long slits at the leg, not to mention the interesting mix of textures and colours...her gowns make me feel sexy, elegant, unique, womanly---in short, they make me feel like I'm in Utopia indeed....and with my dear Erwin keeping me company (even though he really has no patience for photoshoots*lol*), what more can I ask for?

On me:
Gown: Desire (silver) from Utopia
Hair: new37 from W&Y
Jewellery: Trancika from Alyssa Bijoux
Shoes: Amanda from B&G

On Erwin:
Suit: Johannes Gentleman (includes hat not worn here) from Arundel Design



Erwin is certainly not hiding his boredom here....



Maybe a glass of wine will help? (Guess not *lol*)



Finally Erwin cheers up...




This next gown was Erwin's gift to me (thank you dearie! xxxx)

Gown: Golden Night from Utopia
Hair: new66 from W&Y
Jewellery: Trancika from Alyssa Bijoux
Shoes: Amanda from B&G



Now just grit your teeth and smile dearie:-)))



mmmmm......a kiss from me to Erwin for all his 'hard' work *hehe*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!