Friday, May 7, 2010

Free!!

Just wanted to share about some free stuff I got today...



Dress: from Velvetrythms--May group gift -I blogged about Velvetrythms previously (see here) and just love it for what I call the 'elegant hippy' look, if there is even such a term since it sounds a bit like an oxymoron! And this group gift in lovely breezy purple with a dangerously low neckline is simply to die for! Smiley



Dress: Koakuma Dress from Schoen--lucky board gift-For the life of me, I don't know why I have never owned a Schoen till now..I mean I see lovely Schoen dresses all over the feeds, especially the latest pink one (forgot the name now heh) but our paths never did cross. I even got this dress by fluke because I was actually shopping at another store nearby and lo and behold, as I raised my eyes I saw my letter flash across the board a little distance away!! Amazing! The board there was sure happy to see me! If only it worked like this always!!Smiley

Hair in pics above: Apricot from AY.LinE--May group gift-I lurrve hair from AY.LinE not just because I get free hair regularly (though that helps of course) Smiley but also because some of the hair tend to be a little on the quirky side (like the one below) and that appeals to the rebel (or is it freak???) in me...



Shorts Outfit: from Popfeel--group gift-This brand is for the young and the young at heart and I love that they stock everything from casuals to sweet to elegant...don't think there is naughty though Smiley
Hair: Minibara from AY.LinE--shop opening gift
Earrings: Sweet Earrings from LoQ--group gift

By the way, for some reason ever since my second rez day I have been embolden to experiment with different shapes and skins, to the point that now I don't even recognize myself anymore! Smiley

Shape: honestly I don't remember but I believe it's a noobie shape that I got when I first created my avatar! Smiley

Skin: Adriana Skin from ICE COCO--group gift (I got this tip from Xanthe--thanks Xanthe)! And by the way there is another new skin Doudi sent out to group members recently, so join the group fast if you like skins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!