Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Paris Metro at 5th Avenue!



Paris Metro, one of my favourite stores for formal wear has yet another new branch at 5th Avenue!! (I swear this designer never sleeps! Smiley ) The store sells both new and old favourites, and there's also a gorgeous gown for everyone as an opening gift!



Elemental Onyx Long Gown and Cocktail Dress



Tu An Animal-Lepard Gown



Elemental Iris Gown--gift for the opening of the new store at 5th Ave

All gowns from Paris Metro--5th Ave branch

Way to go Rose! xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Baby you look adorable in these dresses, very very nice my sweet little thing, love the colors, and the softness of the fabric, wish I could hug you now but in the office will do my best to see you in SL tonight so make sure you wear the... Elemental Iris Gown !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!