Saturday, June 5, 2010

Weekend Finds!!



Busy weekend as usual, so here's a quick post of some of my weekend finds...





Nicki White (includes stockings) from TrendStyle, Kitty hair from DrLife, Sunara Necklace (with hud--free) from Burroughs, boots from Seduction Mauve ensemble (shown in pics below). I had soooo much fun fiddling with the hud of this Sunara necklace--I could change the textures of the gems, the leather strap, surround myself or another person with different types of poofers and even hug someone! What an interesting necklace this is, and free too!



Seduction Mauve (includes boots and stockings) also from TrendStyle, Lauren hair from Hair Solutions, Gems Set Necklace (group gift) from Garage.



Above is a close-up of the lovely boots ( I seem to have a weakness for boots with buckles! Smiley)



I also got from the MM board this gorgeous Vanity Thigh Highs (Emerald) from Clocktower Designs, so I thought I would match them with Vines from Badkatz, Hair 56 from ROGE and the free Sunara Necklace (with hud) from Burroughs again (but I played with the colours to suit this outfit).







Oochie Kini (June ladies' gift) from Velvetrythms, Jaded (with texutre hud--free) from Mariposa, Simplicity Gucci Platforms from Diva's, Jean hair from eha (opening gift--thanks to Pixie of Baby Monkey for sharing this tip)!



Finally (whew!), I got this cheery yellow Szen dress from Garden of Love and Romance (group gift) which I matched with the same Jean hair again in another shade, Diva shoes and Jaded necklace set from Mariposa as above with different colour combination just for fun.

Have a great weekend, everyone! xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!