Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Yay! Free Outfits!



The other day, I had the privilege of meeting the friendly and helpful ALV Rau of AL Vatars Central who really does a great job helping noobs with boxes of free stuff, and though I'm no longer considered noob, I couldn't help grabbing some of those fantastic freebies for myself too! hehe! Also, it's been a long time since I last heard from QQ Fashion (previously blogged here, here and here), so it was nice to see new freebies at the store (which are always of high quality), but because of RL time constraints, I will just show you this lovely pant suit which I was especially drawn to. Lastly, this free and easy shorts outfit in pleasing blue hues with matching bracelet from Nekojita sure makes me long for the weekend again! sigh..



Outfit: Jeansy from AL Vatars Central--free
Sunglasses: Rayban Classic from AL Vatars Central--free (for a box of 7 assorted glasses)
Bracelet: Starlight Bracelet from Burroughs--free
Shoes: Sweet Slipper from NCparis--profile pic gift
Hair: Zorah from Ali&Ali--free







Outfit: Madison from QQ Fashion--free (shoes included)
Hair: Regina from Hair Solutions--bought with 200L store card (which was a group gift)







Outfit: Summer from Nekojita--free (bracelet and belt included)
Necklace: Smile Pendant from NC--group gift
Sunglasses: Rayban 2008 from AL Vatars Central--free (for a box of 7 assorted glasses)
Hair: Lorena from A Wild Hair--subscriber gift

Skin in all pics: from JeSyLiLO--free

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!