Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My 60L Weekend



I know the weekend is over, but it's only now that I finally have the time to put this post together and to say I love 60L weekends! Well, actually I love all the specials for each day of the week, such as Maniac Mondays (or was it Manic Mondays? Magic Mondays? Monday Mania? *LOL* I can't remember now!), Thirsty Thursdays, 50L Fridays, Super Saturdays, etc. because it's during such times that I learn of new stores, new products, or get re-acquainted with familiar names, and I must say these offers are getting better and better with every passing week!



I lurrrve the teal and gold combination of this gown, and the hair with the matching flower is a real bonus! Plus...the impossibly low back is another good reason to buy! *grin*



Gown: Angel Teal (hair and hair accessory included) from WilDsOul--60L weekend
Jewellery: Sweny from R.A. Crystal--reopening gift (thanks again Xanthe)!





The first thing that attracted me to this gown was the colour--I can't quite tell what the colour is--Grey? Brown? Taupe? Bronze? Green? Mixture? Whatever it is, I simply adore it!



Gown: Smooth Toffee (stockings, hair and choker included) from Victoria Endsleigh--60L weekend
Boots: Bree Boots Dark Brown Suede from Clocktower Designs (Thank you Kaliedra!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!