Friday, October 1, 2010

Still Crazy About Inzane's Creations!



It's been quite awhile since I had blogged about another of my favourite stores Inzane's Creations--I remember I was so crazy about designer Zane Shepherd's gowns back then that I featured her store a few times here, here, and here and today I'm still very much in love with her designs! Zane has also prepared these four gorgeous outfits with her trademark 2-in-1 and 3-in-1 options which you can dress up or down according to your moods for this 60L weekend! So be sure to grab these fantastic deals!



Teal Beauty (includes necklace, hair, platform shoes and stockings)





Duchess (includes necklace, hair, stockings and shoes)





Calypso (includes shoes and hair)



Annabelle (includes skin, shape, hair, stockings and platform shoes)


Skin in all pics from Annabelle outfit


Here's your limo to Inzane's Creations!


Thank you Zane! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!