Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Lillou!

I know I'm quite late and that others have already blogged about this, but Lillou's gowns are so gorgeous I just had to take these pics! And there are more gifts at the store too, since this is Lillou's 1st Anniversary! Congratulations Lillou!!!

lillou's 2
Dark Angel gown from Lillou's Designs--special anniversary gift for members
Updo with chignon from MrS


lillou's 1
Gown from Lillou's Designs--May group gift
Jesse hair from Ali&Ali--MM gift

4 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you so much, dear LisaMun :))
    Thank you for your so beautiful pics, and for your support.
    I wish you a sweet end of week.
    Big hugss :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked my pics Lillou, and thank you for creating such gorgeous gowns!! May you have many more anniversaries to come!!! hugssssssss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!