Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Roxy

roxy 1

I just love this new sexy outfit from Immerschoen Fashion which includes a torn shirt with 'Croco' net, leather panty 'Laced' and tights with big net. I also love the new knee-high boots with lace-ups and zippers at the back and buckles (my fave!) at the sides! And of course I'm wearing my all-time favourite custom tattoo with my dear Erwin's name which was a gift from Nici Sewell (Thanks again Nici! xxxx)!

roxy 2

roxy 3

Immerschoen Girl-Leather Panty Set 'Roxy' from Immerschoen Fashion--new!
Immerschoen Girl-Overknees (black #1) from Immerschoen Fashion--new!
Custom tattoo from niciARTLINE at Immerschoen Fashion--gift
Zipper Leather Gloves from Ezura--10L
Come With Me earrings from EMO-tions--new! (to be released this Saturday)
Black Pearl necklace from Chav's--1L
Most Wanted hair (with hat and texture hud) from Me--group gift


Taxi to Immerschoen Fashion, Ezura, EMO-tions, Chav's , Me
Poses from Reasonable Poses

2 comments:

  1. OMG, that's smoking hot! And I love your tattoo! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Moniq! And it's no wonder that's my favourite tattoo! *hehe* hugsss!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!