Thursday, July 19, 2012

I (Still) Wanna Hold Your Hand :-)

I (Still) Wanna Hold Your Hand :-) After all these years of hand-holding, my wonderful, loving SL mom Scarlot Verrazzano still can't accept that I'm all grown up now *lol*! Guess I'll always be her little girl in her eyes :-) Love you mom! xoxoxo


What mom is wearing:
Castrato Vest (mesh) & Coda Dress Pant from [Echo]
Early Hair from Elikatira
Elle Skin from Belleza

What I'm wearing:
Tally Mesh Dress (includes bra not worn here and shoes) from M.E Fashion--free
Hair from Analog Dog at Hair Fair-Water--free
Roza-Natural Summer Skin from Glam Affair at The Dressing Room

Prop and poses (provided by mom of course-some things never change *hehe*):
Fence from Glitterati--old group gift
Pose balls (Where You Go, I Follow) from Pulling Strings

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I love it!! I am so proud of the talented Woman you have become, but yes, you will ALWAYS be my little girl! Love you Lisa!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh thank you mom, so happy you liked it, and thanks for everything! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!